With the exception of graphical text, text size on our website can be increased or decreased using the options in your browser menu:
All images on our website have alternative text apart from those used for aesthetic purposes only.
The website is designed to be accessible to users with colour-blindness.
Terms and conditions
By using our website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
1. The information contained on this site is the property of Homeless International unless otherwise indicated.
2. Homeless International takes no responsibility for the content of external websites. Where we include links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse any third party website or its content.
3. Commercial use of any item displayed on this website is strictly prohibited without prior permission from Homeless International. Items may be copied for personal use on the condition that the item’s copyright and source is clearly attributed to Homeless International, and no changes are made to the item. Some items on this website, such as photos, do not belong to Homeless International and are published with permission of the copyright owner (on photos this is indicated in the alternative text). Permission to copy these items must be requested from the copyright owner/s.
4. Any use of Homeless International’s logo is strictly prohibited without prior permission from Homeless International.
5. Requests for the use of our logo or commercial use of any item on this website should be sent to email@example.com
6. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of materials contained within this website, Homeless International will not be held liable or responsible for any loss, damage or other inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within the pages of this website.
7. Homeless International does not warrant that the functions contained in the material on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. Homeless International is a registered charity in England and Wales (1017255) and in Scotland (SC041976). We are a company limited by guarantee (number 2713841). Our registered address is Queens House, 16 Queens Road, Coventry CV1 3EG.
9. From time to time we may make changes to these terms and conditions to keep them up to date. Please check back here regularly to see any changes. These terms and conditions were last updated on 27 July 2012.